Fluffy Pink Baby Pancakes with Strawberries, Bananas, Oats & White Chocolate (no flour, dairy-free)
Are you bored with the same old plain pancake recipes for breakfast? Well, why don’t you make these fluffy pink baby pancakes this Sunday? They are cute, fluffy, healthy, dairy-free, with 0 flour, super easy to make, and most importantly PINK! What’s more, you only need a couple of basic ingredients and less than 20 minutes to whip up an Instagram-worthy sweet brunch! These mini pancakes are made with fresh strawberries, bananas, and oat milk, and they are drizzled with vegan white chocolate! Yum! so, if you want to learn how to whip up these cute pink baby pancakes in no time, just keep on reading:
These pink baby pancakes are super healthy, and they taste heavenly
We made these fluffy pink pancakes in the studio, and everyone loved this recipe so much, that we just had to share it. These mini pancakes are healthy, super easy to make, dairy-free, contain no flour, and most importantly they are PINK! Surprise your favorite person (or yourself) with this sweet recipe for a cute Sunday brunch that will take you no more than 20 minutes! Below, you can watch our YouTube video to see just how easy these baby pancakes are to make!
You only need a few basic ingredients and less than 20 minutes to make this recipe
Here are our fluffy Pink Baby Pancakes in all their glory
Recipe for Pink Baby Pancakes with Strawberries, Bananas, Oats & White Chocolate
Here is our recipe for these mini pink pancakes
Things you will need:
- a blender
- a pan
- a spatula
- banana – 1 pc.
- fresh strawberries – 1 cup (See also: How to wash and store fresh strawberries to keep them aromatic)
- eggs – 2 pcs.
- oat milk – 60 ml. (See also: How to make homemade oat milk)
- fine oats – 1/2 cup
- baking powder – 1/4 tsp.
- butter – 20g (use coconut oil as a dairy-free option)
- some fresh strawberries (for topping)
- vegan white chocolate (for drizzling) (Tip: You can get vegan white chocolate chips and then melt them in the microwave or on the stove with some coconut oil to make the chocolate sauce for drizzling)
Gather all of your ingredients beforehand for the easiest cooking ever
- First, start by washing and cutting your fresh strawberries. Then peel the banana and add it to a blender.
- After that, add the washed and cleaned strawberries to the blender.
- Next, add the eggs, the oat milk, or any other plant-based milk alternative of your choosing.
- Then add the fine oats to the blender, as well as the baking powder, and blend until the mixture is smooth and lump-free.
- After that, take out your pan and put it on medium heat.
- Then add some butter or coconut oil to grease the pan and start making your pancakes.
- After all of the pancake batter is cooked, start stacking your pink baby pancakes on a plate.
- Next, warm up your vegan white chocolate and drizzle it on top of the mini pancake tower.
- Finally, add some sliced fresh strawberries on top, and seat while the pancakes are still warm.
Step 1: First, start by washing and cutting your fresh strawberries. Then peel the banana and add it to a blender.
Step 2: After that, add the washed and cleaned strawberries to the blender
Step 3: Then add the eggs to the blender, as well
Step 4: Then add the milk, the fine oats, as well as the baking powder
Step 5: And blend until the mixture is smooth and lump-free
Step 6: After that, take out your pan and put it on medium heat, and start cooking the pancakes
Step 7: After all of the pancake batter is cooked, start stacking your pink baby pancakes on a plate.
Step 8: After that, warm up your vegan white chocolate and drizzle it on top of the mini pancake tower
Step 9: Finally, add some sliced fresh strawberries on top, and seat while the pancakes are still warm
Voilà! These pink baby pancakes are ready to be devoured!
More Strawberry Recipes 🍓
Are you a fan of sweet strawberries? We have got you covered with these two strawberry recipes. The first is our Mini Vegan Chocolate Tartlets filled with silky-smooth chocolate and topped with sweet fresh strawberries.
Mini Vegan Tartlets filled with silky-smooth vegan chocolate and topped with strawberries
These Mini Vegan Chocolate Tartlets are a healthy dessert option
Our next strawberry recipe is gluten-free and super delicious! These Gluten-Free Strawberry Shortcakes are the ultimate summer treat since they are light, airy, and filled with delicious fresh strawberries.
Gluten-free Strawberry Shortcakes topped with fresh strawberries and fresh mint
Strawberry Shortcakes are a perfect summer dessert
More Pink Recipes 🎀
If you are a fan of everything pink, then you must try these next two pink recipes. This Pink Moon Milk is the perfect late-night elixir for relaxation and sweet sleep. This recipe contains rose petals and hibiscus powder, which give it its unique pink shade and delicious aroma! Moon milk is a special warm drink that promotes a good night of sleep, and! it is perfect for those sleepless nights!
Dreamy Pink Moon Milk with rose petals and hibiscus powder
Try this Pink Moon Milk recipe for sweet sleep
Our second pink recipe is a unique interpretation of a popular Italian dessert. This Pink Panna Cotta recipe is the perfect light summer dessert full of delicious raspberries and drizzled with dark chocolate on top.
Italian-inspired Pink Panna Cotta with fresh raspberries and dark chocolate
This raspberry Pink Panna Cotta is the ultimate summer treat
Make sure to check out the rest of our delicious recipes on our cooking and baking YouTube channel! There you will find so many unique and yummy recipes to try out, like these fluffy pink baby pancakes. Make sure to let us know what you think of this sweet recipe in the comments below the video, and tell us what else you would like to see us make! And, now enjoy this yummy strawberry and banana breakfast treat!
Enjoy these cute pink pancakes while they are still nice and warm!