Are you in the mood for something sweet and fresh? Panna cotta is the ultimate summer dessert. It is rich, creamy, and made from delicious raspberries that give it its unique pink shade. This raspberry panna cotta recipe is enriched with a sweet raspberry sauce that gives this dessert vibrant pink color. And, there is no doubt that everyone will love this dreamy Italian dessert. It is perfect for a romantic Valentine’s Day dinner when you want to impress in the kitchen, or simply to enjoy on your own. If you are craving something sweet and delicious, that has a beautiful look and is also easy to make, then this raspberry panna cotta delight is just for you! Gather your ingredients, play some music, and let’s get to cooking!
This creamy, pink dessert is easy to make and perfect for a romantic surprise
Panna Cotta is a famous chilled Italian dessert made with sweetened cream or milk, vanilla flavoring, and gelatin to help thicken and keep its unique shape. The Italian “panna cotta” literally means “cooked cream”. You can serve this creamy dessert either cold in the cups you make it in, or you can unmold it and serve it inverted onto dessert plates. You can also use other flavor combinations to make this delicious panna cotta dessert. What’s more, chocolate, mango, coconut, coffee, and lemon panna cotta are all popular flavors. This is a must-try dessert that is ideal for a hot summer evening with friends or family, or as a perfect ending to a romantic dinner for two. And, of course, we have to mention that this is a dessert that everyone will absolutely love!
Panna cotta is a popular Italian dessert
This recipe will contain delicious fresh raspberries
The lemon will add freshness and the chocolate is perfect for drizzling on top
We decided to make this delicious raspberry panna cotta recipe, and it turned out so good, we just had to share it with all of you! In this video, you will find the step-by-step instructions for this creamy Italian dessert. It is fresh, sweet, and a beautiful pink shade that will turn heads! Save it for a special occasion like a celebration with a loved one or surprise tour friends and family on a hot summer night!
Watch our YouTube video for in-depth visual instructions:
Raspberry Panna Cotta Recipe
Total Time: 2 hours 30 minutes
What you will need:
- 200gr fresh raspberries
- juice from 1/2 lemon
- 400ml full-fat coconut milk (or any other plant-based milk alternative)
- 50ml agave syrup
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp agar agar powder
- melted dark chocolate (for decoration)
- First, take out your high-speed blender and put the 200gr of fresh raspberries inside.
- Then squeeze half a lemon into the blender using your hand or a lemon juicer.
- After that, pour the 400 ml of full-fat coconut milk into the blender and add the 50ml of agave syrup, as well.
- Then put on the lid and pulse until the mixture is well-combined, clump-free, and pink!
- After that, take out a sifter and a pan and pour the mixture into the sifter. Use a spatula to sift the raspberry milk mixture to remove the seeds.
- Next, add the vanilla extract and the agar powder and mix with the spatula over low heat.
- After that, pour the raspberry mixture into a silicone baking mold and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Then take a dessert plate and turn the panna cotta upside down, so it can transfer to the plate easily.
- Top up with more fresh raspberries, strawberries, edible flowers, or some melted ark chocolate and serve!
Gather all of your ingredients beforehand for an easy-breezy panna cotta
First, take out your high-speed blender and put the fresh raspberries inside
After that, pour the full-fat coconut milk into the blender
Pulse until the mixture is well-combined, clump-free, and pink!
Pour the mixture into the sifter
Use a spatula to sift the raspberry milk mixture to remove the seeds
Next, add the vanilla extract
And the agar powder and mix with the spatula over low heat
After that, pour the raspberry mixture into a silicone baking mold
And refrigerate for at least 2 hours
Make sure there are no bubbles in the mixture before putting it in the fridge
Sprinkle some cocoa powder before unraveling the pink dessert for a unique effect
Then take a dessert plate and turn the panna cotta upside down
That way it can transfer to the plate easily
Drizzle some dark chocolate on top for a beautiful decoration
Add some edible flowers as a decoration
And, enjoy your delicious raspberry panna cotta dessert!
Tips for making Panna Cotta
- You can use any combination of milk, plant-based alternatives, and cream to make a panna cotta dessert. However, the less fat in the milk or cream product, the softer the panna cotta will be! Making a panna cotta with soy milk, for example, will set it very softly, so it will be harder to unmold it!
- Instead of using a vanilla extract, scrape a vanilla bean into the warm milk to experiment with new flavors. For a delicious straciatella flavor, add some chopped chocolate chunks, or use lemon or almond extracts in the panna cotta mixture. You can replace some of the milk with espresso or puréed fruit of your choice. These are only a few suggestions; the possibilities with panna cotta are unlimited!
- To decorate your panna cotta garnish it with fresh fruit of your liking, drizzle with melted chocolate or caramel sauce on top, use raspberry or strawberry jam to drizzle lightly on top, sprinkle with some chopped nuts or grated chocolate!
Add some crushed chocolate in the mixture and experiment with different flavors
Make sure to check out the rest of our delicious recipes on our YouTube channel! There you will find so many unique and yummy recipes to try out, like our delicious 15-minute Churro recipe! Make sure to let us know what you think of this strawberry panna cotta recipe in the comments below the video, and tell us what else you would like to see us make!
This is the most delicious, romantic-looking Italian dessert you will ever make!