Mini Vegan Tartlets with Silky-Smooth Chocolate & fresh Strawberries
Are you in the mood for something chocolatey, topped with fresh raspberries, and 100% VEGAN? Yes, these delicious vegan mini tartlets are filled with silky-smooth chocolate and topped with sweet fresh strawberries! Yum! Make these mini tartlets for yourself, share them with a loved one, or surprise your whole family with this delicious summer dessert. So, without further ado, let’s get into these dairy-free mini tartlets filled with silky smooth dark chocolate and topped with aromatic strawberries. Find the recipe below and let us know if you loved these mini tartlets as much as we did!
These mini tartlets taste divine, they are vegan and full of silky-smooth chocolate
We made these vegan mini tartlets, and they were so delicious, that we just had to share the recipe! In this YouTube video, you will find the step-by-step instructions for this silky dessert. This recipe is the perfect healthy alternative to traditional tartlets, and they taste delightful! Did you know that strawberries and dark chocolate and some of the most potent aphrodisiac foods? So, this is the perfect dessert to surprise your significant other with.
Watch our YouTube video for the recipe:
This is the perfect dessert to make for your special someone
Recipe for Mini Vegan Tartlets with Silky-Smooth Chocolate & fresh Strawberries
This recipe is: vegan, dairy-free
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Baking time: 20-25 minutes
The perfect vegan and dairy-free delight
- oat flour – 200g
- almond flour – 50g
- coconut oil (melted) – 50g
- maple syrup – 70g
- dark chocolate – 150g
- coconut milk from a can – 400ml.
- hazelnut paste – 100g
- organic honey – 100g
- vanilla essence – 1tsp.
- fresh strawberries (chopped, for topping)
Tip: When working with fresh berries, you can make a lot of mistakes, believe it or not! Take a look at our strawberry guide to see valuable tricks for washing and storing your strawberries, so they stay aromatic.
Pre-measure your ingredients to make the process breezy
Method of Preparation
- First, start by preheating your oven to 150 degrees.
- Then add the oat flour to a big bowl.
- Follow with the almond flour, and then pour in the melted coconut oil, as well.
- After that, pour in the maple syrup and stir well with a spatula.
- Then pour in the oat milk and continue to stir.
- Next, take out your tartlet moulds and fill them with the mixture you just made.
- After that, take out a fork and gently poke the formed tartlet base before popping them in the oven.
- Bake at 150 degrees for 20 minutes.
- While your tarlets are baking, melt the dark chocolate using a water bath.
- Add the canned coconut milk to the chocolate and stir well with a spatula.
- After that, pour in the hazelnut paste, honey, and vanilla essence.
- Mix until the chocolate filling becomes super smooth and silky. Leave the chocolate to rest.
- Take out the tartlet bases and fill them with the chilled chocolate filling.
- Top up with fresh strawberries and leave them to chill in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
Here you can see the process for making these delicious mini tartlets.
Step 1: Add the oat flour to a big bowl
Step 2: Follow with the almond flour, and then pour in the melted coconut oil, as well
Step 3: Pour in the maple syrup and oat milk
Step 4: Stir well with a spatula
Step 5: Next, take out your tartlet moulds
Step 6: And, fill them with the base mixture you just made
Step 7: After that, gently poke the tartlet base with a fork before popping them into the oven
Step 8: While your tarlets are baking, melt the dark chocolate using a water bath
Step 9: Add the canned coconut milk to the chocolate and stir well with a spatula
Step 10: After that, pour in the hazelnut paste, honey, and vanilla essence
Step 11: Take out the tartlet bases and fill them with the chilled chocolate filling
Step 12: Top up the tartlets with fresh strawberries
Step 13: Finally, leave them to chill in the fridge for at least 2 hours
Enjoy these mini tartlets and make sure o share them with your loved ones
The most delicious vegan chocolate tartlets with fresh strawberries
Tips and Tricks
- Remember that you can experiment with the decoration of your tartlets. Make it unique to you and your preferences!
- The pastry should be kept refrigerated (or frozen) until ready to bake. It will keep in the fridge for 24 hours if not baked immediately.
- The tartlet shells can be kept at room temperature for a few hours after baking, either wrapped with a tea towel or in an airtight container. They can be left empty for up to three days.
- Depending on the filling, the mini tartlets may need to be refrigerated once you fill them.
- These baked or unbaked mini pie crusts can also be frozen. It is better to freeze them unbaked so that they remain as fresh as possible when you are ready to serve them!
Experiment with different fillings and toppings to make the perfect tartlet for you
Are you in the mood for more original strawberry recipes? If you love desserts but are looking for lighter and healthier options, then take a look at these gluten-free strawberry shortcakes. They are light, delightful, and super easy to make. If you want the perfect summer drink to lay by the pool with, then try our refreshing Strawberry Mojito recipe.
These strawberry shortcakes are glute-free
A strawberry Mojito is a must for summer
Make sure to check out the rest of our delicious recipes on our cooking and baking YouTube channel! There you will find so many unique and yummy recipes to try out, like this beautiful pink raspberry panna cotta recipe! Make sure to let us know what you think of this vegan mini tartlets recipe in the comments below the video, and tell us what else you would like to see us make! Now enjoy this yummy chocolate and strawberry dessert!
This Panna Cotta is one of our favorite summer desserts with fresh berries
This raspberry dessert is pink and delicious: