What if we told you that you can make the gooiest, most chocolatey, and soft brownies that are healthy, gluten-free, and dairy-free at the same time? Oh, and it gets better because these brownies are no other than zucchini brownies! But don’t be fooled because these chocolate brownies do not compromise with the flavor. They are the perfect midnight craving that you can make in no time. What’s more, these brownies are healthy, so you can eat a lot more than the traditional sugar and butter-packed ones! So, if you want to learn how to make the best zucchini brownies, just continue scrolling:
Let’s make some fudgy healthy zucchini brownies
We made these healthy zucchini brownies, and they were so delicious, that we just had to share the recipe with you. In the video below, you will find the step-by-step instructions for this gooey chocolate dessert. This recipe is the perfect healthy alternative to traditional brownies, and they taste just as amazing! This is the perfect recipe to make if you are craving something sweet and chocolatey but healthy at the same time! Sо, save this recipe for your future self and those midnight cravings. (you can thank us later)
Here is our recipe for the softest and fudgiest gluten-free brownies
Recipe for Healthy Chocolatey Zucchini Brownies
This recipe is: gluten-free, dairy-free, healthy
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Baking time: 30 minutes
Total time: 45 minutes
Servings: makes around 6 big brownies
Aren’t these the most scrumptious brownies you have ever seen
- grated and drained zucchini – 1 cup
- organic eggs – 1 pc.
- Sesame tahini – 1/2 cup
- maple syrup – 60ml
- coconut sugar – 100g
- vanilla essence – 1 tsp
- raw cocoa powder – 1/2 cup
- coconut flour – 2 tsp.
- baking soda – 1/2 tsp.
- melted coconut oil – 2 tsp.
- melted white or dark chocolate (for topping)
- flake salt (for decoration)
Gather all of your ingredients and let’s start baking
Things You Will Need
- a spatula
- a sifter
- medium-sized baking tray
- baking paper
Method of Preparation
- First, start by peeling, grating, and draining your zucchini.
- Then put them in a big bowl and crack the egg there.
- Next, add the sesame tahini, maple syrup, coconut sugar, and vanilla essence.
- Mix everything with the spatula.
- After that, mix the raw cocoa powder, coconut flour, and baking soda in a bowl. Use a sifter to ensure that there are no clumps.
- Then add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and mix well.
- Next, add the coconut oil and mix again.
- After that, line your baking tray with baking paper, and pour in the brownie mixture.
- Then bake at 170 degrees for 35 minutes.
- After the brownies have cooled, drizzle the chocolate on top and sprinkle with some flake salt.
Soft, fudgy, and super delicious zucchini brownies
Step 1: First, start by peeling, grating, and draining your zucchini
Step 2: Then put them in a big bowl and crack the egg there
Step 3: Next, add the sesame tahini
Step 4: Add the maple syrup
Step 5: Then add the coconut sugar
Step 6: And pour in the vanilla extract
Step 7: After that, mix everything with the spatula
Step 8: After that, mix the raw cocoa powder, coconut flour, and baking soda in a bowl
Step 9: Use a sifter to ensure that there are no clumps
Step 10: Then add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients, mix well, and add the coconut oil
Step 11: After that, line your baking tray with baking paper, and pour in the brownie mixture
Step 12: Then bake at 170 degrees for 35 minutes
Step 13: After that, leave the brownies to cool
Step 14: Finally, drizzle the chocolate on top
Step 15: And sprinkle with some flake salt
Voilà! The most delicious healthy brownies
Super soft and fudgy texture
Tips and Tricks
- You can chop the zucchini very finely if you do not want to feel their texture in the brownies.
- Swap the melted white chocolate for dark chocolate or another dairy-free option.
- Sift all of your dry ingredients, for the smoothest, clump-free consistency.
More Zucchini Recipes
Dessert Recipe Ideas
If you love healthy dessert recipes, you need to try these Vegan Chocolate Mini Tartlets. They have a delicious oat base, silky-smooth chocolate filling, and fresh strawberries. In the video below, you will find the step-by-step instructions for this silky dessert. This recipe is the perfect healthy alternative to traditional tartlets, and they taste delightful!
These vegan mini tartlets are so smooth and delicious
The most delicious silky smooth vegan chocolate tartlets
This Pink Raspberry Panna Cotta is the ultimate summer dessert. This raspberry panna cotta recipe is enriched with a sweet raspberry sauce that gives this dessert vibrant pink color. Find the recipe in the video below.
Make this Pink Panna Cotta when you want to impress
Delightful pink raspberry Panna Cotta recipe
Make sure to check out the rest of our delicious recipes on our cooking and baking YouTube channel! There you will find so many unique and yummy recipes to try out, like these Gluten-free Strawberry Shortcakes! Make sure to let us know what you think of these healthy zucchini brownies in the comments below the video, and tell us what else you would like to see us make! Now enjoy this gooey delight!