Are you a die-hard pasta lover that is tired of the same old penne and spaghetti recipes? Then this unique pasta recipe is just the thing you need! This black pasta is infused with cuttlefish ink and a delicious Miso sauce made with peanut paste and soy sauce. Pair that with some juicy brown Cremini mushrooms, onion, garlic, peppers, fresh parsley, and sesame seeds, and you have got yourself a winner! An absolutely delicious dinner idea! The best part about this black Miso pasta is that it is super easy to make – it only takes 30 minutes! This is the perfect healthy meal that you can easily whip up on a busy weeknight. Most of the ingredients you already have at home, so you don’t need much preparation, either. This black Miso pasta is healthy, vegetarian, full of flavors and textures, and extremely easy to make. So, if you are intrigued, let’s see how you can make this pasta dish:
This black Miso pasta is the ultimate healthy dinner that takes only 30 minutes
Wondering how to make Halloween special this year? This black Miso pasta is absolutely fitting! And, there is no doubt in our minds that your whole family will enjoy it, especially the kids! What’s more, this dish is also a wonderful way to give some veggies and vitamins to your kids! Another way, you can enjoy this black pasta is with your loved one! This showstopper also doubles as the perfect date night food because it is bound to impress! Moreover, it looks like you spend a lot more time making this dinner dish than you actually did! The truth is that everyone in your family will be impressed with this dish, And, the taste will be no different! So, grab your aprons, and let’s make some magic in the kitchen:
This dish is both spooky and ideal for Halloween, as well as fancy and romantic
Here is our black Miso pasta recipe in all its glory
Recipe for Black Miso Pasta with Cuttlefish Ink and Juicy Mushrooms
This recipe is: vegetarian, healthy, dairy-free, and super easy to make
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
You will have this delicious dish in front of you in 30 minutes!
Things you will need:
- a wok (or a cooking pan)
- a bowl
- a whisk
- a wooden spoon
- a knife and a chopping board (to cut the veggies)
- extra-virgin olive oil – 2 tsp.
- brown Cremini mushrooms – 250 g
- yellow onion – 1 head
- garlic – 2 cloves
- red bell pepper – 1/2 pcs.
- salt – 1/4 tsp
- black pepper – 1/2 tsp
- Genmai Miso – 1 tsp.
- soy sauce – 1 tsp.
- peanut paste – 1 tsp.
- water from boiling the pasta (save 1 cup)
- fresh parsley – 3 tsp.
- toasted sesame seeds (for serving)
Tip: This recipe is extremely versatile, so don’t be afraid to experiment. Add your own twist to it with other veggies, or even adding some protein like tofu, chicken, or prawns. The options are endless!
Gather all of your black pasta recipe ingredients and let’s start cooking!
- First, start by boiling your black pasta according to the package instructions. Save 1 cup of the pasta water. Leave the cooked au dente pasta aside for now.
- Then start the recipe by chopping the mushrooms, onion, garlic, and pepper.
- After that, heat the olive oil in a wok and fry the mushrooms over high heat for 3-4min.
- Then add the onion, garlic, pepper, and spices to the wok.
- After that, stir well and leave on the heat for a few minutes until all of the vegetables are soft.
- In the meantime, in a medium bowl, mix the Genmai Miso paste, soy sauce, and peanut paste, and add some of the water from the pasta.
- Then gradually stir to make a creamy and smooth sauce.
- After that, add the cooked black pasta and the prepared Miso sauce to the cooked vegetables in the wok.
- Mix everything well and sprinkle with fresh parsley. Stir well to finish.
- Finally, serve the pasta immediately, so it is nice and hot, and sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds.
Voilà! Your unique black pasta dish is warm and ready to eat!
1 Step: First, start by boiling your black pasta. Save 1 cup of the pasta water.
2 Step: Then start the recipe by chopping the mushrooms, onion, garlic, and pepper.
3 Step: After that, heat the olive oil in a wok and fry the mushrooms over high heat for 3-4min.
4 Step: When the mushrooms are softer and golden, it is time to proceed with the rest of the veggies.
5 Step: Add the onion, garlic, pepper, and spices in the wok.
6 Step: After that, stir well and leave on the heat for a few minutes until all of the the vegetables are soft.
7 Step: In a medium bowl, mix the Genmai Miso paste, soy sauce, and peanut paste, and add some water from the pasta.
8 Step: Then gradually stir to make a creamy and smooth sauce.
9 Step: Now your veggies should be all soft and golden in color.
10 Step: After that, add the cooked black pasta to the cooked vegetables in the wok.
11 Step: Then add the smooth Miso sauce to the wok, as well.
12 Step: Mix everything well and sprinkle with fresh parsley. Stir well to finish.
Finally, serve the pasta immediately, so it is nice and hot and sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds.
Voilà! Your black Miso pasta with juicy mushrooms is all done!
This warm pasta dish is super easy to make, healthy, and full of flavors!
That was the end of our delicious journey! Make sure to check out the rest of our yummy recipes on our cooking and baking YouTube channel! There you will find so many unique and tasty recipes to try out like this easy and crispy Savory Bread with Yogurt, Cherry Tomatoes & Fresh Rosemary, and this delicious Chicken and Shiitake Homemade Ramen. You can find everything from healthy dessert dupes to well-known classic dishes with a twist. Make sure to let us know what you think of this recipe in the comments below the video. And, while you are there, tell us what else you would like to see us make next! Now enjoy this yummy black Miso pasta!
Now enjoy this unique black Miso pasta recipe with your favorite people!