“Me want cookie! “Me eat cookie! “Om nom nom nom!” These famous words of the emblematic character of “Sesame Street”, Cookie monster, have marked the childhood of a lot of us. And our hairy friend was right to love these sweet irresistible delights, filled with small chunks of chocolate. Originating in the United States, cookies are known around the world, currently being the subject of several culinary interpretations, from the most gourmet to the most balanced. That’s why, in our quest for the sweetest recipe for chewy chocolate chip cookies, we did not find one, not two, but more than 80 cookie ideas. Our penchant for healthy eating has naturally made us start with a superb recipe for cookies with oatmeal, followed by the classic version of the latter and many other variations, much of which can be chewed without feeling guilty.
Find the best chewy chocolate chip cookies recipe for you and your diet
Recipe for cookies with oatmeal, bananas and peanut butter that will make you lick your fingers
- Our Healthy Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe Option
- Chocolate cupcakes recipe
- Traditional American recipe
- Recipe for cookies with Nutella or how to double chocolate in cookies
- Double chocolate gluten-free cookie recipe for your healthy snack
- Recipe for oatmeal cookies and super foods to boost metabolism
- No-bake cookies with nuts, like energy balls
- Raw cookie dough – a no-bake dessert ( classic version and healthy version )
- Healthy raw cookie dough
Our Healthy Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe Option
- 50g chocolate
- two bananas
- 85g peanut butter
- 1tbsp vanilla
- 150g oats
- 2tbsp maple syrup
The steps to make this healthy version of the chewy chocolate chip cookies recipe
- First cut the chocolate with a knife in small pieces.
- Peel the two bananas and put in a large enough bowl where you must then crush them with a fork or a puree press, if you have one at hand.
- Then pour peanut butter and vanilla extract into the same bowl and mix well.
- Add the oats and chocolate chips and finish with the maple syrup. Mix again.
- Form small round cookies from your cookie dough and put on a baking sheet lined with baking paper.
- Cook for 15 minutes at 180º in a preheated oven.
- Remove from the oven, let cool on a rack and garnish with Nutella.
Cut the chocolate into chips
Put the bananas in a bowl
Add peanut butter and vanilla
Mix the ingredients well
Add oatmeal, chocolate chips and maple syrup
Shape the cookies from the cookie dough
Place on a baking sheet lined with baking paper
Remove from oven and let cool
Double chocolate cookies to further delight the taste buds
And how about some chocolate cupcakes
Chocolate cupcakes recipe
- 150gr whole wheat flour
- 40gr cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 125ml milk
- juice from ½ lemon
- 150gr coconut sugar
- 125ml coconut oil
- 2 eggs
- 90gr ground chocolate “Ritter SPORT”
The ingredients for this tasty recipe
Sift the flour, cocoa and baking powders and mix them well
In another bowl whisk together the milk, lemon juice, coconut oil and sugar and eggs
Mix the wet and dry ingredients until you have a thick mixture
Add the chocolate and stir well
Transfer the mixture to a paper lined muffin baking pan and bake at 170 degrees for 15 minutes
Finally decorate with frosting and crumbled chocolate and voila – delicious chocolate chip cupcakes
Traditional American recipe
- 1/2 cup (115 g) softened butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 2tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup (180 g) all-purpose flour
- 2tsp cornstarch
- 1tsp baking powder
- 1/4tsp salt
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 180º C. Cover a baking sheet with baking paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, cornstarch, baking powder and salt.
- In another bowl, beat butter and sugar with an electric or manual whisk. Continue to a light, fluffy and slightly pale consistency. Add egg and vanilla and beat again for about 30 seconds or until well blended. Stir in the flour mixture while whisking on medium speed.
- Add the chocolate chips and gently stir in with a spatula.
- Carry the dough in another container and put in the fridge for two hours to allow the dough to rest well.
- Then take it out of the fridge and begin to form small balls about 2.5 cm in diameter. Place the balls on the plate covered with baking paper.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes until slightly crisp and golden.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes on the plate. Then, transfer on a wire rack and let cool again before consuming.
The recipe for traditional soft cookies to know the origins of the famous biscuit
Recipe for cookies with Nutella or how to double chocolate in cookies
- the cookie dough that you see above
- a jar of Nutella
- Place spoonfuls of Nutella on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Put in a freezer.
- Prepare the dough according to the instructions you see above.
- Preheat the oven to 180º C.
- Take the Nutella out of the freezer.
- Collect a spoonful of the dough and squeeze gently in the center, so as to make room for the Nutella.
- Place the Nutella in the place reserved for the heart of the biscuit and cover with a 1/2 spoonful of dough.
- Roll the cookie on itself to make sure that the Nutella’s heart is well dressed with dough.
- Place on a baking sheet covered with baking paper and repeat with the rest of the dough and Nutella.
- Bake for 11, 12 minutes.
- Take out of the oven and let the cookies cool for a few minutes on the plate.
- Remove gently and transfer on a rack.
This recipe for Nutella cookies has a surprise waiting for you inside
Double chocolate gluten-free cookie recipe for your healthy snack
- 1 cup of peanut butter
- 2/3 cup of coconut sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2tbsp coconut oil
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup cassava flour (optional)
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup unsalted grilled peanuts
- Preheat the oven to 180º C and cover a baking sheet with baking paper.
- Place the peanut butter and coconut sugar in a bowl and whisk using a hand blender for 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Add the egg, coconut oil and vanilla to the bowl and beat again for one minute at medium speed.
- Add the cassava flour, cocoa and baking powder by whisking again, this time at low speed.
- Pour in chocolate chips and roasted peanuts and stir.
- Form 12 to 14 balls in the dough and place on the baking paper covering your baking sheet.
- Press on top of your palm to flatten the cookies, in a way that their thickness slightly exceeds 1 cm.
- Bake for about ten minutes at 180º C.
- Then take out of the oven and let cool before chewing.
Healthy but appetizing recipe for chocolate and cocoa cookies
Recipe for oatmeal cookies and super foods to boost metabolism
- 1/2 cup oatmeal
- 1 cup oats (gluten free if needed)
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries, raisins or other dried fruits
- 1/2 cup squash seeds
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed
- 1tsp chia seed
- 1tsp cinnamon
- 1/2tsp baking powder
- 1/4tsp salt
- 1 crushed banana or 1/2 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 3tbsp melted coconut oil or butter
- 3tbsp honey or other liquid sweetener
- 2tbsp almond milk or other vegetable milk
- Preheat oven to 160º C. Combine dry ingredients – oats, oatmeal, dried cranberries, pumpkin seeds, ground flaxseed, chia seeds, cinnamon, baking powder and salt in a bowl.
- Add crushed banana, coconut oil, honey and milk and mix well. Allow the mixture to sit for 4 to 5 minutes, allowing the chia and flax seeds to work in a manner to weld the remaining ingredients together.
- Form small balls in the dough (about 1/4 cup) and place on a baking sheet lined with paper or slightly fattened. Press gently on to flatten.
- Cook for about 15 minutes or until the cookies are lightly browned.
- Close the rest in the fridge and store for 2 to 3 days.
Superfood cookie dough – a fantastic idea for a balanced breakfast
No-bake cookies with nuts, like energy balls
- 1 1/2 cups almonds
- 15 dates
- 3/4tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4tsp salt
- 1/2 cup lactose free chocolate chips
- Place the almonds in a blender and mix.
- Add the dates, vanilla, salt and mix to form a thick paste.
- Pour the chocolate chips and mix again.
- Shape small balls into the dough and press on to make cookies.
- Place in the freezer for about an hour and serve, or store in the fridge for up to ten days.
Cookies without gluten and without cooking for nut lovers
Raw cookie dough – a no-bake dessert ( classic version and healthy version )
Classic raw cookie dough
- 8tbsp unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2tbsp milk
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 180 º C. Spread the flour on a baking sheet covered with baking paper to form an even layer and cook in a preheated oven for 5 minutes.
- In a bowl beat butter and cream until you have a smooth mixture.
- Add vanilla, salt, flour and milk and mix again until smooth.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and consume.
Ultra-delicious raw cookie dough
Healthy raw cookie dough
- 1 can chickpeas
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 2tsp vanilla extract
- 2 1/2tbsps maple syrup
- 1/2tsp cinnamon
- 1tsp ground chia seeds
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips (60% cocoa) or crushed cocoa beans
- Drain and rinse the chickpeas and then place on a paper towel to dry. If the skin of some peas starts to detach, remove it.
- Pour chickpeas, then peanut butter, vanilla and maple syrup into a blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Add ground chia seeds to the mixture.
- Pour into a bowl and stir in the chocolate chips.
- Serve immediately or keep in the fridge for up to 4 days.
Chickpea raw cookie dough as a healthier version of the previous dough
There are plenty of different ways to fill a cookie – here are some of them
Om, nom, nom, nom
The fruit cookie to replace chocolate chips and make the biscuit healthier
Chewy chocolate chip cookies
Recipe for cookies with oatmeal, grated coconut, chia, maple syrup, peanut butter and chocolate chips. Little balls of energy!
Ice cream sandwiches
Best chocolate chip cookies
Chocolate chip cookies
Cookie dough with ice cream
Chocolate chip cookie recipe
How to make homemade cookeis
How to make chocolate chip cookies
Red velvet chewy chocolate chip cookies
How to make chocolate chip cookies
Homemade chewy chocolate chip cookies