Brownies are without a doubt one of the yummiest and most delicious desserts out there. They are soft, fudgy, gooey, chocolatey, and super easy to devour in no time. The only downside to brownies, however, is that they are not necessarily very nutritious or healthy. Most recipes contain a lot of white sugar, sweetened cocoa powder, and flour. That is why, in this article, we will show you how to make a delicious brownie that is healthier and even more delicious than traditional recipes. This brownie is super soft and fudgy, but the best part is that you can easily make it in an air-fryer, and it is actually gluten-free! Top all that with some sweet strawberry powder, and you will have the perfect dessert in 30 minutes on the dot! So, without further ado, let’s make the best gluten-free air-fryer brownie in the world!
This gluten-free air-fryer brownie is super soft and really easy to make
This gluten-free air-fryer brownie is the perfect dessert to make late at night when you are craving something super sweet and delicious. Or, you can easily make this divine brownie for your last-minute guests. You only need 30 minutes in total, an air-fryer, and some basic kitchen ingredients! The strawberry powder is a nice finishing touch that further enhances this divine chocolatey dessert. The best part is that this recipe is a healthier alternative to normal brownies, which are full of white sugar and white flour. So, if you love chocolate desserts, but want to live a healthier lifestyle, then this gluten-free brownie recipe is just for you!
Here is our gluten-free air-fryer brownie in all its glory
In only 30 minutes, you will have a warm and super chewy gluten-free brownie
Recipe for Soft & Fudgy Gluten-Free Air-Fryer Brownie
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
These gluten-free brownie bites are definitely worth the effort
Things you will need:
- a big bowl
- a medium-sized bowl (for melting the chocolate)
- a silicone spatula
- a whisk
- a sieve
- baking paper
- an air-fryer (we are using the Cosori air-fryer)
- a knife (for cutting the brownie)
- butter (melted) – 120 ml (you can substitute it for vegan butter)
- coconut sugar – 90 grams
- organic eggs – 2
- gluten-free flour blend– 75 grams
- natural cocoa powder – 30 grams
- baking powder – 1 tsp
- dark chocolate (melted) – 170 grams (you can also use whatever chocolate you like)
- strawberry powder (as a topping)
Gather all of the ingredients beforehand, and let’s make some brownies
- First, prepare all the ingredients in the necessary quantities. This will make the whole process a lot easier.
- Also, now is a good time to melt the chocolate in a water bath.
- In a big bowl, mix all the wet ingredients, starting with the melted butter.
- Then add the coconut sugar, and mix well using a whisk.
- After that, add the eggs to the bowl, and mix again well using the whisk.
- Then place a sieve on top of the wet mixture and sift together all the dry ingredients.
- Start with the gluten-free flour, then the cocoa powder, and the baking powder. Gently shake the sieve and sift everything together.
- Mix everything together until you have a homogeneous batter. You want the mixture to be silky smooth, without any lumps.
- Then add the melted chocolate to the bowl and mix well for the last time.
- After that, cover the Air Fryer basket with some baking paper. Distribute the brownie batter inside in a square form.
- Then bake the brownie at 180° for about fifteen minutes.
- After it is baked, let the finished dessert cool and then cut it into square pieces with a sharp knife.
- Finally, sprinkle the warm brownie with some strawberry powder and serve it. Enjoy it while it is still warm!
An explosion of gooey chocolate and sweet strawberry powder
1 Step: First, prepare all the ingredients in the necessary quantities, and melt the chocolate in a water bath.
2 Step: In a big bowl, mix all the wet ingredients, starting with the melted butter.
3 Step: Then add the coconut sugar to the bowl.
4 Step: Mix the sugar and butter well using a whisk.
5 Step: After that, add the two eggs to the bowl.
6 Step: And, mix again well using the whisk.
7 Step: Then place a sieve on top of the wet mixture and sift together all the dry ingredients.
8 Step: Start with the gluten-free flour and then the cocoa powder.
9 Step: Finally, add the baking powder, as well.
10 Step: Gently shake the sieve and sift everything together.
11 Step: Mix everything together until you have a homogeneous batter. You want the mixture to be silky smooth, without any lumps.
12 Step: Then add the melted chocolate to the bowl and mix well for the last time.
13 Step: After that, cover the Air Fryer basket with some baking paper. Distribute the brownie batter inside in a square form.
14 Step: Then bake the brownie at 180° for about fifteen minutes.
15 Step: After it is baked, let the finished dessert cool and then cut it into square pieces with a sharp knife.
16 Step: Finally, sprinkle the warm brownie with some strawberry powder and serve it.
Enjoy this decadent chocolate dessert while it is still warm!
The perfect quick dessert to make for your family or guests on a busy weekday
Pair that with some fresh strawberries, and you have got yourself a winner
Tips and Tricks
The toothpick method
If you want to know if your brownie is ready, just take a toothpick. Then open the air-fryer and gently poke the brownie using the toothpick. If the toothpick comes out clean, then your brownie is definitely ready! Nevertheless, some people like their brownies a bit more gooey and soft, so keep your preferences in mind when doing the toothpick test.
You can use a toothpick to determine if your brownie is completely baked
Experiment with toppings
For this brownie recipe, we used some strawberry powder to give it a beautiful red tint, and a sweet flavor. However, you can use almost anything to elevate your brownie recipe. Dehydrated fruits like strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries are super easy to throw in a blender and made into powder. Or, you can use things like caramel, marshmallows, powdered sugar, cookies, chocolate chips, etc. Be creative and make the brownie for your personal taste and mood!
Experiment with different toppings that will further elevate your brownie
That was the end of our delicious journey! Make sure to check out the rest of our yummy recipes on our cooking and baking YouTube channel! There you will find so many unique and tasty recipes to try out like these Chewy Salted Peanut Butter and Chocolate Fudge (dairy-free & gluten-free) and Healthy Gluten-Free Pumpkin Pancakes (super healthy & fluffy). You can find everything from healthy dessert dupes to well-known classic dishes with a twist. Make sure to let us know what you think of this recipe in the comments below the video. And, while you are there, tell us what else you would like to see us make next! Now enjoy this yummy gluten-free air-fryer brownie!
Now bite into this divine gluten-free air-fryer brownie and relish!
- Air-Fryer Banitsa Recipe: Crispy Pastry with Sheep Cheese & Porcini Mushrooms
- Delicious, Quick Greek Style Stuffed Eggplant in Air Fryer
- This Coconut Rice Pudding Cake Recipe is Fluffy and Super Aromatic
- Gluten-Free Blackberry Mug Cake with Coconut Milk & Bilberry Powder