Whether with juicy chicken, delicious seafood, delicately melting cheese or fresh vegetables, tacos are the perfect finger food for a nice evening with friends. Today we have put together 8 quick and easy recipes for you, proving how easy it is to recreate a taco recipe yourself at home.
Make Mini Tacos: Ingredients for Taco Recipe #1
If you turn over a muffin sheet, you can bake mini-tacos on it
Step by step to the perfect taco recipe
Make mini tacos yourself. Ingredients:
- 6 tortilla wraps
- 60g of butter, melted
- 1 bowl of chicken fillet, baked and sliced
- 1 red pepper
- 1/2 red onion
- 1 bowl of cheddar cheese, grated
- 250g cream cheese
- 1tbsp of herbal mixture
- Parsley, chopped
- garlic mayonnaise
- Use a dessert ring to cut small circles out of the tortillas and dip them in melted butter.
- Turn a muffin sheet over and place a taco in each gap.
- Bake the mini tacos for 5-6 minutes at 180 degrees.
- Put chicken fillet, red pepper, red onion, grated cheddar cheese, cream cheese and herb mixture in a large bowl and stir well.
- Remove the tacos from the muffin tin and fill with the mixture.
- Then sprinkle some grated cheddar cheese on the tacos and bake for another 5-6 minutes at 180 degrees.
- Remove the finished tacos from the oven. Enjoy with garlic mayonnaise and fresh parsley.
Cut small circles of tortilla wraps with a dessert ring
That’s how easy it is
And the little taco bowls are ready
Dip the mini-circles in melted butter
Turn a muffin tray over
Put a taco in every gap
Bake the mini tacos for 5-6 minutes at 180 degrees
Put chicken fillet, red pepper, red onion, grated cheddar cheese, cream cheese and herbal mixture into a bowl
Stir everything well
Remove the tacos from the muffin tin and fill with the mixture
Sprinkle with grated cheddar cheese
Arrange the mini tacos on a baking tray
Bake for another 5-6 minutes at 180 degrees
Homemade potato chips recipe
Easy recipe for your next movie night
- sweet and regular potatoes, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tbsp red pepper
- 1tbsp garlic powder
- 2 green onions, chopped
- Hellmann’s mayonnaise
- In a bowl mix the thinly sliced potatoes with olive oil and salt, Then, add the cornstarch, red pepper, garlic powder and onion and mix thoroughly.
- Arrange the potato sliced on a rail in a paper lined baking sheet and bake for 35 minutes at 200 degrees.
- Serve with mayonnaise dip.
Crispy and delicious
Recipe for taco salad. Ingredients:
- 2 corn tortillas, cut into strips
- olive oil
- 1 medium-sized romaine lettuce
- 1 cup of red cabbage, chopped
- 1/2 cup black beans, cooked
- 2 radishes, cut into thin slices
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, cut into pieces
- 1 avocado, sliced
- Pepperoni slices (optional)
- Cilantro Lime dressing
- Lime wedges
For the shiitake “meat”:
- 1tbsp olive oil, extra virgin
- 1 cup shiitake mushrooms, chopped
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1tbsp. Tamari
- 1tsp chilli powder
- 1/2tsp balsamic vinegar
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and lay out a baking tray with baking paper.
- Mix the tortilla strips with a little olive oil and a little salt and spread on the tray.
- Bake the tortilla strips for 10 to 14 minutes or until crispy.
- For the shiitake meat: Heat the olive oil in a medium sized pan.
- Add the mushrooms and cook with stirring for 3 to 4 minutes (or until they soften).
- Stir in walnuts and lightly roast for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add Tamari, chilli powder and balsamic vinegar and stir again.
- Remove from heat and season with salt and pepper.
- Put the shiitake “meat”, romaine lettuce, cabbage, black beans, radishes, cherry tomatoes, avocado, hot peppers (if desired) in a large salad bowl.
- Drizzle with Cilantro Lime dressing and olive oil and sprinkle with sea salt.
- Serve with the tortilla strips and lime wedges.
Ingredients for taco recipe #2
Fast and healthy taco salad
Tacos with chicken. Ingredients:
- shredded chicken meat
- 1 cup of corn
- 1 cup of feta cheese
- 1/4 cup BBQ sauce
- 1 bunch of cilantro, chopped
- For the mini-taco bowls: Cut out small circles from the tortillas with a dessert ring, spray with cooking spray and heat in the microwave for about 10 seconds. Turn a muffin sheet over and place a taco in each gap. Bake the mini tacos for about 5 minutes at 180 degrees.
- Heat the minced chicken in the oven.
- Fill each taco dish with chicken, corn and feta cheese.
- Season the tacos with chopped cilantro and BBQ sauce.
#3 Taco Recipe: Make BBQ tacos yourself
Make healthy tacos yourself. Ingredients:
- salt and pepper
- 4tbsp olive oil
- 2-3 fresh limes
- fresh avocado or guacamole
For the corn coating:
- 2 cups of frozen corn
- 3tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 3/4 cup radish, sliced thinly
- 1tbsp of hot pepper, finely chopped
For the beans:
- 1 small onion, minced
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 1/2tsp garlic, minced
- 2 cans of black beans
- 1 cup of mild salsa
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cumin
For the coriander pesto:
- 1 cup coriander leaves
- 1/2 shallot, roughly chopped
- 1tsp garlic, chopped
- 1tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- For the corn topping: Fry the frozen corn in a pan in 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- Mix the fully chilled corn with cilantro, radishes, hot peppers, a pinch of salt and pepper, 1 tablespoon olive oil, 2 tablespoons lime juice and 1 teaspoon lime peel.
- For the beans: Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil in the same pan used for the maize. Add the chopped onion and fry for 3 minutes over medium heat. Then, add garlic and fry for another 30 seconds. Add the drained black beans, the salsa, the chilli powder and the cumin. Simmer the mixture with occasional stirring for approx. 5 – 10 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- For the coriander pesto: Add all ingredients except olive oil to the blender and finely puree. Add olive oil and mix well again. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat the tortillas briefly. Add a layer of bean mixture followed by corn topping, some fresh avocado (or guacamole) and a spoonful of pesto in the tortillas.
- If desired, add cheese, chopped cilantro and fresh lime juice.
#4 taco recipe
Rainbow tacos. Ingredients:
- 1 lettuce
For the filling:
- 1/2 cup hummus
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup alfalfa sprouts
- 1 cup of carrots, chopped small
- 3/4 cup red cabbage, sliced
- 1 medium-ripe avocado (diced)
- 1tbsp hemp seed (optional)
For the sauce:
- 1/3 cup of Tahini
- 2tbsp of lemon juice
- 1tbsp of maple syrup
- 1 pinch of sea salt (optional)
- For the sauce: Tahini, lemon juice, maple syrup and salt in a small mixing bowl and stir well. If the sauce is too thick, add 1 tablespoon of water.
- Put the lettuce leaves on a platter and fill with 1-2 tablespoons hummus. Then garnish with cherry tomatoes, alfalfa sprouts, carrots, red cabbage, avocado and hemp seed (optional).
- Drizzle with the Tahini sauce.
Ingredients for taco recipe #5
Make rainbow tacos yourself
Vegan tacos with chickpeas. Ingredients:
- 1 1/2 cup chickpeas, cooked
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- Red onion
- Taco shells
- 1tsp olive oil
- Put the chickpeas and 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce in a small saucepan and heat for about 5 minutes until the sauce becomes warm and thick.
- Remove the pot from the heat and add the rest of the barbecue sauce.
- Heat 1 teaspoon of olive oil in a pan and roast the taco shells on both sides for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Fill with chickpeas, red onion and kale. Drizzle with lime juice.
Taco Recipe #6
Vegan tacos with chickpeas
Tacos with shrimp:
- 450g of raw shrimp, peeled and cleaned
- 1-2 tsp oil
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp sugar
- 1 tsp yellow curry powder
- ½ tsp allspice
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper or chipotle powder
- ½ tsp cumin
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- 2 cups mango and cabbage salad
- 1 tin of black beans, seasoned with 1 tsp cumin, 1 tsp coriander, 1 tsp chilli powder and salt & pepper to taste
- 6-8 roasted tortillas
For the mango and cabbage salad:
- 3 cups of cabbage, chopped small
- 1 big mango
- ½ cup cilantro, chopped
- ¼ red onion, thinly sliced
- ½ hot peppers, finely chopped
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 orange (peel and juice)
- 1 lime
- ½ tsp salt
- Mix all the spices, salt and sugar in a small bowl.
- Season the shrimp, fry in a warm, oiled pan and drizzle with lime juice.
- Serve the roasted tortillas with the roasted shrimp, black beans and mango-cabbage salad.
Ingredients for taco recipe #7
Tacos with shrimp and red cabbage
Tacos with quinoa. Ingredients:
- 1 cup of tricolor, white or red quinoa
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 3/4 cup of water
- 1/2 cup of salsa
- 1 tbsp of nutrient yeast
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp ground chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt and black pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Taco shells
- Pour washed quinoa into a medium saucepan and roast for 4-5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add the vegetable broth and water and bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Reduce the heat and cook for 15-25 minutes with the lid closed or until the liquid is completely absorbed.
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees.
- Put boiled quinoa in a large mixing bowl and add the remaining ingredients (salsa, nutrient yeast, cumin, chilli powder, garlic powder, salt, pepper and oil). Mix everything well and then spread on a lightly greased (or lined with baking paper) baking sheet.
- Bake the quinoa for 20-35 minutes, stirring once.
- Fill the mixture in taco dishes.
Ingredients for taco recipe #8
Tacos with quinoa
Delicately melting and heavenly delicious!
Enjoy with garlic mayonnaise and fresh parsley
More quick and easy ideas for super delicious tacos
These tacos become the highlight of every party
Quick tacos with minced meat and red cabbage
Mexican ground beef recipes
The best party snacks without cutlery
Make vegan tacos yourself with cauliflower
Simple party recipes to prepare
Colorful tacos with guacamole
And finally a few ideas for sweet tacos