Gluten-Free Blackberry Mug Cake with Coconut Milk & Bilberry Powder
Are you looking for the perfect last-minute dessert that will still absolutely WOW your guests? Or, do you want something quick and easy to make when your sweet cravings hit late in the night? Maybe you want to stay healthy and prefer vegan, gluten and dairy-free options? Well, you have found it all here in this delightful berry dessert! It is moist, gooey, super aromatic, and takes just 2 minutes to make. Yum! Make this blackberry mug cake full of antioxidants for your special someone, unexpected guests, or yourself! Everyone will absolutely love this simple yet unique berry dessert! So, let’s see how you can make it:
Time to make the most delicious blackberry mug cake ever
We made this delightful berry cake one afternoon in the studio, and we loved how simple yet unique this dessert was. So, we decided to share this berry cute recipe with you. It is the perfect dessert recipe for when you have unexpected guests over, or you just don’t want to spend too much time in the kitchen. What’s more, you can make this healthy berry cake as a late-night dessert that will take your sweet cravings. It is moist, gooey, full of flavor, and most importantly gluten-free! What more do you need from a 2-minute, delicious berry dessert? Watch the video below, and leave a comment if you like this blackberry mug cake as much as we did. 🙂
This berry mug cake dessert is vegan, gluten-free, and dairy-free
The most delicious berry mug cake is here
Recipe for Pink Blackberry Mug Cake
- This recipe is: vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 2 minutes
In just 2 minutes, you will have this warm blackberry mug cake in front of you
Things you will need:
- a big bowl
- a whisk or a spatula
- a ceramic dish for baking
- a microwave
- a sifter (optional)
- gluten-free flour – 4 tbsp
- cane sugar
- lyophilized (freeze-dried) bilberry powder – 1 tsp.
- baking powder – 1 / 4 tsp.
- coconut milk – 5 tablespoons
- unrefined cold-pressed sunflower oil – 1 tbsp. (you can use coconut oil as a substitute)
- fresh blackberries (see our blackberry washing and storing guide to learn how to properly handle this tender fruit)
- freeze-dried blueberry powder (optional)
Gather your ingredients and let’s make something berry cute
- First, start by adding your gluten-free flour of choice to a big bowl.
- Then follow with the cane sugar, baking powder, and freeze-dried bilberry powder. Mix with a whisk or a spatula.
- After that, pour in the coconut milk and the unrefined cold-pressed sunflower oil, and mix again.
- Next, pour the smooth cake mixture into a ceramic baking dish of your choice.
- Wash and dry some fresh blackberries, and add them on top of the mug cake. You can press them into the cake, so they don’t burn during baking.
- Then microwave (or bake the dish) for around 2 minutes. Check on it often so it doesn’t overcook.
- After that, take the sieve and use it to dust some of the freeze-dried blueberry powder on top of the mug cake. (optional step)
Voilà! Enjoy it while it is still warm.
The perfect last-minute dessert that also looks fancy and unique
Step 1: First, start by adding your gluten-free flour of choice to a big bowl
Step 2: Then follow with the cane sugar
Step 3: And the baking powder
Step 4: And finally, the freeze-dried bilberry powder
Step 5: Mix well with a whisk or a spatula, pour in the coconut milk and the sunflower oil and mix again
Step 6: After that, pour the smooth cake mixture into a ceramic baking dish of your choice
Step 7: Wash the blackberries, and add them to the top of the cake. Press them into the cake, so they don’t burn
Step 8: Then microwave (or bake the dish) for around 2 minutes. Check on it often so it doesn’t overcook
Step 9: After that, dust some of the freeze-dried blueberry powder on top of the mug cake
Make sure to check out the rest of our delicious recipes on our cooking and baking YouTube channel! There you will find so many unique and yummy recipes to try out, like these fluffy pink baby pancakes and these vegan mini tartlets with silky-smooth chocolate and fresh strawberries. Make sure to let us know what you think of this sweet recipe in the comments below the video, and tell us what else you would like to see us make! And, for now, enjoy this soft blackberry mug cake!
And, now, enjoy this delightful blackberry mug cake!