Espresso Martinis are everyone’s newest cocktail obsession! This drink is elevated, delicate, rich, and super delicious. What’s more, unlike most cocktails, this drink is not overly complicated or hard to make. You only need a few ingredients and 15 free minutes to make a glass of this coffee cocktail fusion. And, our Espresso Martini recipe comes with a twist! We have incorporated a fresh orange aroma and taste into this drink that you will absolutely adore. This Orange Espresso Martini recipe is perfect for a wild girl’s night out or a chill one at home! What’s more, since coffee and citrus fruits are known as powerful aphrodisiacs, you can even surprise your favorite person with a glass of this delicious cocktail on a romantic date night. No matter who you serve this drink to, it will surely leave a lasting impression! So, if you want to see how you can easily whip up this Orange Espresso Martini recipe at home, just keep reading:
It’s cocktail hour! And, this is the best Orange Espresso Martini recipe ever
We made this Orange Espresso Martini in our studio, and it was delicious. We know you will enjoy making it as much as we did! In this YouTube video, you will find the step-by-step instructions for this delicious drink. This recipe is the perfect drink to make with girlfriends on a night out or for a romantic date night with your significant other! So, if you are in the mood for a zesty, coffee-flavored treat, let’s make some Orange Espresso Martinis!
Here is the video recipe for the best Orange Espresso Martini Recipe:
Recipe for Orange Espresso Martini
This recipe is: alcoholic, contains caffeine
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Total time: 15 minutes
Servings: 1 serving
This recipe takes only 15 minutes
- some ice
- espresso – 2 shots
- vodka – 30ml
- coffee liqueur “Kahlua” – 60ml
- orange extract – 1 tsp
- orange zest (for decoration)
- coffee beans (for decoration)
You can also substitute the coffee liqueur “Kahlua” for Baileys
Things You Will Need
- a cocktail shaker cup
- a cocktail measuring cup (jigger)
- measuring spoons
- a Martini glass (or a Couple glass)
- a strainer
Now that you have everything, let’s make some espresso martinis
Method of Preparation
- First, start by adding some ice into a cocktail shaker cup.
- Then make 2 shots of espresso and pour them into the shaker cup, as well.
- After that, add 30ml of vodka into the shaker and 60ml of the coffee liqueur “Kahlua”.
- Then add 1 tsp of orange extract and shake the mixture very well.
- Next, take your Martini or Coup glass, and pour the mixture into the glass, through the strainer. This will give you a silky-smooth drink.
- After that, add your orange zest peel decoration on top of the glass.
- Finally, sprinkle some coffee beans on top, and voilà!
This is one of the easiest cocktails you will ever make
First step: Start by adding some ice into a cocktail shaker cup
Second step: Then make 2 shots of espresso and pour them into the shaker cup
Third step: After that, add 30ml of vodka into the shaker
Fourth step: Then add 60ml of the coffee liqueur “Kahlua”
Fifth step: After that, add 1 tsp of orange extract and shake the mixture very well
Sixth step: Next, take your Martini or Coup glass, and pour the mixture into the glass, through the strainer
This will give you a silky-smooth drink
Seventh step: After that, add your orange zest peel decoration on top of the glass
Eighth step: Finally, sprinkle some coffee beans on top, and voilà!
Your zesty Orange Espresso Martini Recipe is all done!
Tips and Tricks
- You can use a quarter orange wheel slice to decorate the rim of your glass, or use dehydrated slices of orange as a floating decoration.
- Add some chocolate sauce and cocoa powder, for a delicious chocolaty orange espresso martini.
- If you are feeling extra fruity, swap your classic vodka for something more fruity, like an orange-flavored one! This will further enhance the zesty taste of the cocktail!
- If you do not have a cocktail shaker cup, you can use a glass jar! Just make sure you shake it well enough and for a longer time!
- If you do not have a cocktail measuring cup (jigger), you can just use measuring spoons or a food scale if you want to be extra precise.
- Do not throw away your used coffee grounds! You can actually reuse them and help your garden and plants at the same time. Check out our guide for reusing coffee grounds!
Decorate the glass with orange peels for that extra aroma
Are you in the mood for more delicious drinks? If you want the perfect summer drink to lay by the pool with, then try our refreshing Strawberry Mojito recipe. It is perfect for hot summer days by the pool. And, if you have been having trouble falling asleep, then there is no better drink for you to try than the Dreamy Pink Moon Milk. It is delicious, it promotes a good night of sleep, and it looks absolutely magical!
Is there a better summer drink than a strawberry mojito?
The video recipe for this strawberry mojito:
This pink moon milk is a dreamy elixir for sweet sleep
Here is the video recipe for this pink drink:
Make sure to check out the rest of our delicious recipes on our cooking and baking YouTube channel! There you will find so many unique and yummy recipes to try out. Make sure to let us know what you think of this orange Espresso Martini Recipe in the comments below the video, as well as what else you would like to see us make next! Now enjoy this yummy cocktail!
We hope you enjoy this Orange Espresso Martini recipe