22-Minute Christmas Cookies: Pink Chocolate Crinkle Cookies (gluten-free)
Ah, Christmas! What a wonderful time for cookie lovers all over the world. The holidays are the perfect time to stay at home, and spend some quality time with your favorite people. And, what better thing to do in the cold Winter weather than to bake some delicious Christmas cookies! And, just in time for the cozy holidays, we will show you how to make the most delicious gluten-free Christmas cookies! These crinkle cookies are super easy to make – they only take 22 minutes! They have a pleasant cocoa and vanilla flavor, but the best part has to be the pink sugarcoating! Pair that with a glass of warm milk or some signature hot cocoa, and you have the best Christmas flavors right in front of you! So, if you want to give Santa Claus the most delicious cookies ever this year, just keep on reading:
These gluten-free Christmas cookies are going to maker your holidays truly magical!
These pink crinkle cookies are one of the best recipes to try during this holiday season. For starters, these cookies are super easy to make. We suggest even including your kids in the process, as the recipe is pretty easy to follow. Spending quality family time together is one of the best parts of Christmas, so make use of that! In addition, these cookies are not something you see every day. And, if you are tired of making chocolate chip cookies, this recipe really does not disappoint. On top of all that, Santa Claus will definitely appreciate something new and exciting in the cookie department! So, grab your spatulas and baking paper, and let’s make some pink Christmas cookie magic together!
Nothing like a warm chocolate cookie on a chilly Christmas morning
Santa Claus will be thrilled to have some of these crinkle cookies
Recipe for Pink Gluten-Free Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 12 minutes
Total time: 22 minutes
You only need around 22 spare minutes to make these delicious Christmas cookies!
Things you will need:
- a medium-sized bowl
- a sieve
- a whisk
- a silicone spatula (for mixing)
- an ice cream scoop
- a baking tray
- baking paper
- cocoa powder – 40g (natural is best!)
- cane sugar – 180g (or coconut sugar)
- melted butter – 8 tbsp (or vegan butter/coconut oil)
- vanilla extract – 1 tbsp (Tip: Use vanilla beans for the most aromatic and delicious taste ever)
- free-range eggs – 2 pcs.
- self-rising gluten-free flour – 150g (of your choice)
- baking powder – 1 tsp
- pink colored powdered sugar (Tip: You can actually make this own your own. Add sugar with dried açai powder or dried dragon fruit powder in a blender and blend!)
Gather all of your ingredients and let’s bake some festive crinkle cookies
- First, prepare all the ingredients in the necessary quantities. This will make the whole process easier.
- After that, add the cocoa powder to a sieve, and sieve it into a bowl. Then add the cane sugar, as well.
- Then melt the butter a little bit and pour it into the bowl. Finally, add the vanilla extract or vanilla beans to the mix.
- After that, mix the ingredients using a whisk. You will get a clumpy consistency for now, but mix it well nonetheless.
- Then crack an egg into the bowl. Mix again using the whisk until the mixture becomes creamy, and the egg is well incorporated.
- After that, crack the other egg into the bowl, and mix well again. You want a smooth, lump-free consistency.
- After that, add the self-rising gluten-free flour and mix carefully using a silicone spatula.
- Next, refrigerate the crinkle cookie mixture in the fridge for around two to three hours.
- Then remove it from the refrigerator, and scoop a bit of the mixture using an ice cream scoop.
- Use your hands to roll the scooped dough and form it into a ball.
- Then place the cookie ball into the pink colored powder sugar, and coat it well.
- Place all the cookies on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Make sure that there is enough space between them.
- Next, bake the cookies at 170 Degrees Celsius for around 10-12 minutes.
- Finally, take out the cookies, let them chill for a bit, and voilà!
1 Step: First, prepare all the ingredients in the necessary quantities. After that, add the cocoa powder to a sieve, and sieve it into a bowl.
2 Step: Then add the cane sugar, as well.
3 Step: Then melt the butter a little bit in the microwave.
4 Step: And pour it into the bowl with the sugar and cocoa powder.
5 Step: Finally, add the vanilla extract or vanilla beans to the mix.
6 Step: After that, mix the ingredients using a whisk. You will get a clumpy consistency for now, but mix it well nonetheless.
7 Step: Then crack an egg into the bowl. Mix again using the whisk until the mixture becomes creamy, and the egg is well incorporated.
8 Step: After that, crack the other egg into the bowl, and mix well again.
9 Step: You want a smooth, lump-free consistency.
10 Step: After that, add the self-rising gluten-free flour.
11 Step: And mix carefully using a silicone spatula.
12 Step: Next, refrigerate the crinkle cookie mixture in the fridge for around two to three hours.
13 Step: Then remove it from the refrigerator, and scoop a bit of the mixture using an ice cream scoop.
14 Step: Use your hands to roll the scooped dough and form it into a ball. Then place the cookie ball into the pink colored powder sugar, and coat it well.
15 Step: Place all the cookies on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Make sure that there is enough space between them.
16 Step: Next, bake the cookies at 170 Degrees Celsius for around 10-12 minutes.
17 Step: Finally, take out the cookies, let them chill for a bit, and voilà!
The most delicious gluten-free Christmas cookies for the whole family
Serve these crinkle cookies to your guests, or even Santa Claus himself!
Tips and Tricks
Switch up the color of the sugar
We made this beautiful pink powdered sugar with some dried fruits and flowers. Well, you can do the same again, but with dried strawberries, blueberries, butterfly pink flower, or violets! That way, you can have purple, blue, and red cookies, as well! The cookies will also be infused with different aromas and flavors, which will make every crinkle cookies special!
Bump up the flavors
The only way to make these crinkle cookies even more delightful? Well, as we mentioned above, switching vanilla extract for a vanilla bean is one of the best ways to make these cookies even more memorable. Another thing you can do is slip some chocolate chips or even melted chocolate in the cookie batter. This will enhance the cocoa and make the cookies a bit more chewy and soft.
You can take these delicious crinkle cookies to the next level with some tricks
That was the end of our delicious journey! Make sure to check out the rest of our yummy recipes on our cooking and baking YouTube channel! There you will find so many unique and tasty recipes to try out like this Healthy Dessert Dupes: Nutritious Vegan Snickers Bars (30-minute recipe) or Super Soft & Chocolatey Gluten-Free Air-Fryer Brownie (30-minute recipe). You can find everything from healthy dessert dupes to well-known classic dishes with a twist. Make sure to let us know what you think of this recipe in the comments below the video. And, while you are there, tell us what else you would like to see us make next! Now enjoy these yummy pink gluten-free chocolate crinkle cookies! Yumm!
These are definitely the most delicious gluten-free Christmas cookies
- Healthy Dessert Dupe: Make Healthy Twix Bars (Easy and Yummy)
- Quick And Easy Homemade Granola With Yogurt Parfait
- Healthy Gluten-Free Pumpkin Pancakes (super healthy & fluffy)
- Chewy Salted Peanut Butter and Chocolate Fudge (dairy-free & gluten-free)